Loyd Tarver, President: Sea Breeze Association Management Co. (SBAMC) began operations in October 2005. It was born out of a view that the association management profession in Northwest Florida had room for more top quality performers.
Now, in early 2019, we have five licensed CAMs in the company and management responsibility for twenty-nine associations. We make references available to any of them.
Our commitment to any association, which elects to work with us as their association manager, is that it will get the necessary time and effort required to provide the level of service an association should expect to receive in order to manage their affairs properly. In practical terms this means the following:
- Work with association owner-members, board members, and vendors providing prompt follow-up to phone calls, emails, and correspondence
- Prompt notice and collection of member dues
- Monthly, full reporting of the financial affairs of the association
- Proper notices and recording of owner and board meeting actions
- Monitoring of vendors and contractors as needed
- Availability to address the normal and unexpected events over the course of time
- Regular continuing education in order to remain current on association law and practice;
The result of this has been satisfied clients.
Presently our company includes licensed CAM's Loyd Tarver, Randy Smith, Bill Godwin, Don Hoffmann, and Gordon Tarver
A company web site is available for those associations who wish to take advantage of it for association documents, financial reports, owner meeting minutes, and board meeting minutes. The company carries $1,000,000 Errors & Omissions insurance, Liability Insurance, and Fidelity insurance.
Our intent is to grow our business in a controlled fashion in order to continue to meet the commitment to each association for top quality management.
Contact us at (850) 534-0024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.